Naptural Evangelism

It's come to my attention that converting to napturality is just like getting saved. I'm lit up with an inner glow, on fire for my new style of living, and spreading the gospel of natural hair to as many people as will listen. There are other women out there, not all of them, but many, feeling oppressed and frustrated with their hair, confused about how to properly take care of it, and (maybe even unconsciously) looking and hoping for guidance, for a revelation. It comes out in the form of product junky-ism and hairstyle changes, but since my BC I have talked 2 people into taking the journey with me. I'm excited about that. One of them is my lovely sister, the other a cousin. Now I have someone to gush hair talk to, but more importantly, these are heads of beautiful, in transition hair for me to experiment on!

No comments:

Post a Comment