Herbal Essence Hello Hydration Conditioner -- 4 out of 5


I just tried HHC for the first time. I finally found it @ the local CVS after striking out at a couple of other places (It's exceptionally hard for me to find even the most basic of products around here in Gulf Coast MS -- we don't even have a Target!). It cost 4.37 for the regular bottle and 5.99 for the bigger bottle. I, of course, caved and got the bigger bottle. I can't believe that I am excited to try a Clairol Herbal Essences product because I had heard in the past that the shampoo is very hard on black hair and makes it fall out. I've avoided the stuff like it had a "please make me bald" sign on it. What makes me so sure that I will like this product?

One thing: It's on curlynikki's holy grail list. 'Nuff said!

I am very pleased! It smelled WONDERFUL -- claims to have a fusion of coconut milk and orchid in it. I believe them. I can smell it. I co-washed twice because it smelled so good! It was very slippery like Nikki claimed, although my hair is too short and soft to test the slip with detangling-- I detangle instantaneously with my fingers.

That's it for now... this does have the potential of making the Holy Grail list, although it needs further testing, and I refuse to commit until I try Suave's Tropical Coconut.

No comments:

Post a Comment