Kinky Curly Curling Custard -- 5 out of 5


I can't say enough about this product! I was already super hyped about it before I even tried it because I got a great recommendation from my fellow naptural beauty and great friend, Portia. I then whipped myself into a frenzy of impatience by watching all of the tutorials on the website and cruising the hair boards. KCCC has a huge following and is perhaps one of the most recommended products for the wash n go, which is all I can wear right now with my hair this short.

I really like the way the product defines and separates curls. My curl pattern emerged immediately, and pretty uniformly. I can't see it getting much better than this, and any frizz that I have I am attributing to my won ignorance about the best way to apply this product. Taking the advice I saw, I applied rather sparingly the first time, had really good results, and then the 2nd time tried more. I found that I had put to little the 1st time, but still be careful. Where you put too much you will see some gooping and I've read over and over that it can dry flaky if over applied.

I think my hair loves the fact that this is and organic product with no bad or non-natural ingredients. I'm proud to use it, and I think my hair is proud of me too! :)

On a last note, I don't like the "edible" smell, although many people rave about it, but disregard me because I hate the sweet smell of vanilla and I hate things that smell like cake and muffins that AREN'T cake and muffins! Give me something clean, green, and citrusy... but the smell isn't off-putting at all because it fades.

No comments:

Post a Comment