Hello Blog, I've Missed You!

I would be remiss if I didn't start off with an apology. So I guess I am just remiss:)

Hello world! It's me again. Back. Lots to tell, and many lessons learned.

I haven't written a word since April, so here's the quick rundown of the hair happenings:

1) My hair has grown steadily at approx. .75 - 1 inch per month. As this is the end of July. I would hazard a guess that my hair is b/t 6-7 inches long. It's a guess because I slacked off on measuring and got a trim (HORRIBLE EXPERIENCE, more on that later)! The growth challenge continues.

2) Did I mention I got a trim? And that I left the place with soul glo hair and a wallet lighter by the weight of 100$? Well, consider it mentioned... in fact, that anecdote deserves it's own post.

3) I've settled into a 7 day co-wash and coil-out routine with Kinky-curly with henna every 2-3 weeks. I've really become a pro at it, and I've begun tampering with twists and twist outs.

My current dilemma: what to do with my hair during my 3 month sailing voyage around the world. I am considering a protective style, but too afraid of unintentionally neglecting my hair or going coo-coo missing my coils and henna. Choices, choices!

Be back real soon with product reviews, updates, and stories. Feels good to be back.

No comments:

Post a Comment