Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner -- 5 out of 5

I finally tried Suave Naturals Coconut Conditioner! It's on many a holy grail product list, let me tell you. As far as I can tell, it is well deserved.

It is my pleasure to add it to my list as well! Light as air on my hair (and my wallet), great slip and softness, very pleasant light smell, this conditioner is perfect for co-washing and so cheap that you can glop it on without feeling guilty. I enjoyed it so much that I cowashed twice with it. I felt that it added moisture well to my hair with the water and rinsed out quickly and easily. I can see this as a staple in my bathroom forever more!

It performed as well if not better than HE Hello Hydration, which I loved, and reviewed before and reserved judgment on pending a review of this one. I can (happily) say that they are what and what. (Idea: look for a blog warring the conditioners later!) Is it fair that I gave Suave a 5 out of 5 and hg rating right off? Yes, because there is one place where Suave kicks HH's but -- price. HH costs 2$ more than Suave and seems to be slightly less available, but that doesn't really mean anything because these are both drugstore products and widely available.

Suave is so cheap and available it may make a good base for mixing homemade products. We shall see...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My staple conditioner for 7 years. I use other condishes, but always come back to Suave Tropical Coconut.

Peajai said...

Totally agree. I use this every time I cowash. Nothing beats it.

Suzy said...

I read in a magazine that Drew Barrymore's hairdresser recommended she use Suave Tropical Conditioner as a LEAVE-IN conditioner. I have been leaving it in and not rinsing and it is really helping my hair fight the hot humid Florida weather, which normally wreaks havoc on my hair and causes it to frizz. You only need a little amount though otherwise the hair gets too greasy!

okay said...

I want to start co-washing and I've been searching all morning for a good product! I might get this tonight. Thanks for the post! :)

Post a Comment